2011. április 15., péntek

The wonderful Template Designer!

   As you could notice, my blog design has changed. Originally, it had a simple black background with grey letters. I decided to change it, because it looked too simple in that way. It didn't tell much for the visitors, and they could only see a big darkness. In my opinion, a blogger can express himself/herself with the design of the page. A well-selected background picture can tell something about our interests, and your colours about your usual mood. There is a whole personality behind the blog, who should not hide completely. Black proved to be too simple to show something about myself for my dear visitors.

  When I started to redesign my page as a blogger, I wanted it to look special. That's why I chose the Template Designer to help me, I wanted to change everything on my blog I could.  The designer  offered several options: background colours for the text, for the blog or I was able to choose a picture in several topics listed next to the pictures. The designer offered a wide range of colours for the letters of my blog, for the blog title and the post titles and for the links as well. I could plan my blog outfit either: where I want the poll and the title to be, how I imagine the whole page to look like. These options made me possible to completely change my blog.

  Finally, for my new page, I chose a picture with a thunder to be my background. I have always loved thunders, even if I am still afraid of them. I like to see pictures of this beautiful phenomenon! The text of my blog posts stayed grey, but the titles became black and the background of the text was changed to transparent. I didn't want to ruin the sight of this beautiful background, that's all. In my opinion, the colour of the letters fits the background and my usual mood as well. The look absolutely shows something about me, so I am satisfied.


3 megjegyzés:

Unknown írta...

Nice description of how you went about changing the layout and the design.

Another storm lover.

Judy írta...

Black and grey are a bit dark. Why do you love these colours so much?

Kitty írta...

Thanks,Joe!

I chose these colours because a colourful blog wouldn't describe me. I mean, I don't live in a colourful world, so I won't choose pink and yellow:) it may be a bit dark, but that's me.