In this running world we easily forget about one of the most important things: our personal relationships. Everyone runs after money,money,money...but what's the point in it if your life seems like a disaster anyway? It's not hard to notice how people become more and more private and refusal.
But we all have souls...You always need someone to tell your happiness or sorrow to, you need someone to support you, to spend good times with, who's there even in bad times.
A good friendship or a relationship makes those things possible you've previously thought impossible! You don't know till you don't experience. You always become stronger if you know you belong to somebody, you're not alone and lost. Just break down those walls...

4 megjegyzés:
Yes, I think I see your point.
A friendly tip: before breaking down walls, make sure there's no one behind them. :)
lol This made my day.
:D
I hope you have made lots of things possible in your life. :)
Nothing is impossible, if we want. Thanks, things are going in the right way ahead:)
Megjegyzés küldése