2011. április 1., péntek

Actual mood...


    It's late, but I cannot sleep again somehow. I must have insomnia or I am just simply too active. This is the time of the day when I become thoughtful. My mind works like a machine. When I am alone, I always become emotional, having good and bad thoughts as well. There is a confusion in people about me. I am said to be too negative, but people who stand close to me surely know I am not. I may be just too closed and thinking, so you must think I am a jerk or just somehow outstanding with my behaviour. I live in my own world, I do not care what others think about my personality. You don't have to love me. In the meantime, I always think about my personal relationships and why people have become such terrible, respect for the exceptions. They don't have a sense of humour, they just work over the days, then go to bed and live their grey lives on. In my opinion, it is really not good.

    We must enjoy our lives. We have to entertain sometimes, we have to go on a holiday, go to a fest, meet old or current friends who care for us, who are there either in good times or bad times.

    I think I need a good concert now. I can't wait to go to Rockmaraton! It's awesome. People from all territories of the country, coming for some drink and to have fun, and for music. These people are lovely, and even if some of them are ugly, they are one of the most friendly and helpful people on earth. They may drink too much. I don't go there to drink, just for having fun. I don't need alcohol to feel good. I laugh enough without drinking alcohol! Fun is guaranteed is you attend this lovely event in Malomvölgy in the beginning of July every year. People can be really crazy, more than you think!:)

There's gonna be lots of fun in July:)) Hope to see some of you there.



4 megjegyzés:

Vio írta...

Last year I would have liked to go to the Rockmaraton, and I had two VIP tickets, but my parents said that "You're too young to go there.".... It was terrible....but now I would like to go...I hope I will be there and it will be a great fun! :)

Kitty írta...

"You're too young to go there" ???
There are even 14-15 year-old girls and boys there, and people care for each other! Just tell me if you come, we hang out together for some time at least:) Have you ever been there? If you can get VIP-tickets, please,think of me!:D I pay it, of course. There will be lots of good bands there this year!:))

Vio írta...

oh, yeah of course I will think of you...but last year, one of my friends' friend was an organizer, and that's why I could have got two VIP-tickets. I have never been there, this year I hope I'll have enough money and time to go there!

Kitty írta...

Oh, I see now.
We will be there all week long if I get my holiday, hope to see you dear Vio:)